InGRID-2's Visiting grantsIEPM is one of the research infrastructures that receives support from InGRID-2 project to access data and expertise within the fields of its domains:
- living and working conditions
Next to access to statistical competence centers with expertise in social science statistical research, access will be granted to major surveys and tools in research infrastructures with extensive experience in working with these data.
- Academic researchers (including PhD students).
- Policy practitioners.
- Another persons active within the domains of InGRID.
- Master or bachelor students are not eligible.
- Between 5 and 15 days.
- Accommodation and travel expenses are covered.
- Single visits as well as group visits are possible.
For more information visit http://www.inclusivegrowth.eu/visiting-grants